I'm avoiding doing my laundry. Because it's so heavy, and has to be taken so far away. But I'm also listening to my roommate's inexplicably loud viewing of Two For The Money -- which I happen to believe is the most useless movie made since Autumn in New York -- through the wall, and the idea of listening to much more of it is kind of making my brain melt.
My life otherwise remains in flux. Annoying/frustrating/stressful shit continues to happen on a pretty frequent basis. I'm trying to not be too crazy and mean, but not always succeeding. I'm existing in extremes, and it wears on the nerves. I'm having fucked up dreams and ridiculous conversations. I want to deep fry a double quarter pounder to see if I'll live through it. That kind of thing.
I'm reading mostly fluff, and listening to music without actually listening to it. Best to keep the input light and undemanding. Entertainment and distraction on a background level. There's some noise, and not all of it's good. Some awkward exchanges, some paranoia. Some fear and some procrastination. I'm forgetting a lot of things, unconsciously intentional, I think.
Mostly, I'm incredibly daunted but soldiering on just the same. The passage of time is trustworthy ally, and feel I'll be done right by the end. These stunted senses don't skim the half of it, but I felt a check-in was a necessary evil. For me, for you, for posterity, for whatever.
And that's about it.
So there is reason for the "moist sails" other than your own psychotic sexual rampages with teddy bears on your bed?
ReplyDeleteI think I found some alluvial deposits in my cerebral cortex.