Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodnight, demonslayer.

OK, OK, so I did not in fact spend NYE alone & drunk. K popped over with donuts and I proceeded to explode pea soup all over my kitchen (the two events were mutually exclusive). Joe was in fact home by 11:30, Zombie Dick Clark was marveled at, phone calls were received, whiskey & cider were imbibed, all was well & good.

I slept until 4 in the afternoon, for reasons mostly unknown. I felt a little bleh when I woke up the first time, but certainly not bleh enough to justify sleeping a total of 12 hours. So now I foresee that I'll be awake until, you know, Ragnarök or whatever, but at least Xbox Live is up & running again.

Joe and I are both off tomorrow (this happens never); tentatively planning a day out at New Hope, which will be a barrel laughs since it's supposed to be like 20 degrees. I will wear my big furry hat (or perhaps my bear hat!) and it'll be lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, good to hear that you did not stew in a cocoon of depressive static all by your onesy on the eve of a new and possibly mundane year.

    Xbox Live sucks. Well, it doesn't. I just wish I had one.

    I highly recommend Rock Band for Xbox (or any system for that matter). Especially if you're a Guitar Hero addict. It is +3349057348052743 times more addicting and frustrating all at once.

    I'm dead. I sleep now.

    ReplyDelete