Thursday, February 14, 2008

Got my spine ...

Evidence of a burgeoning insanity: I've listened to REM's Orange Crush 11 times since 8:30 this morning; had, in fact, dreamt about the song and woke up singing it in my head on an endless loop probably since the early hours of this morning.

Goddamn you, Rock Band. Goddamn you.

In other news, half of our bedroom carpet is soaked through w/ what amounts to like 4500 gallons of rain/snow water and our maintenance man is under the impression that our household oscillating fan will somehow, magically, fix the problem of ALL THAT WET in a day.

There is madness in every direction, apparently.

4 comments:

  1. Guitar Hero has claimed 1.5 years of my life. It will continue to claim the next, whatever, thousand years (or however long the GH empire continues).

    Rock Band is fucking awesome on multiplayer, but a little depressing solo. Like, its almost chastising you for not having any friends. Joe will not play GH, however, but give him a microphone and he's happy.

    You should come over and play with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there after I go have drinks with Mikey-B. Then I'll drag him along, and we can form a drunken band (of hooligans).

    That would be neat.

    (I don't think I got a message about this reply to my comment. Hm.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever curious: why Mikey-"B"? Bastard? Bacchus? Buttface? Butter? Beulah?

    Inquiring minds, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of the above, however fitting. haha

    Years ago, we started tagging "-bitch" to one another's names. Then, "Mikey-bitch" and "Tara-bitch" turned into "Mikey-B" and "Tara-B." For brevity, I suppose.

    And that's when we're not calling each other names.

    ReplyDelete