Stultifying.net is kind of dead; due to the same issue with the Canadians I had the first time it fell into the ether. I haven't decided whether or not to Lazarus that shit again, because I'm suddenly obsessed with managing the ever living fuck out of my finances, and $150 a year for something I use never seems ridiculous. Of course, unless you have the direct blog link bookmarked, you'll never see this so the explanation is ludicrous. Like, you know, most things.
There is not a whole helluva lot new & exciting going on, so, no BFD.
By the by, GTA:4 is the shit and I suggest you get off the intraweb and go buy it if you have not already.
Kisses.
It's quite possible that I could ponder the phrase "foetus melon" for the better part of 30 minutes.
ReplyDeleteI think that seems less funny and more insane. My apologies in advance.
It's a JoE-ism. From a Foetus song (Throne Of Agony) represented in the liner notes as:
ReplyDelete"Nose is runnin', feet are smellin' (foetus melon?)"
I thought it was cute.
I have a living vulva in a bottle. It squeaks.
ReplyDelete