Tuesday, September 18, 2012

On unlikely office emergencies


From: Client
To: Me
Subject: Out Of Office

I will be at an offsite meeting until 9/19 with limited access to email and phone.
For purchasing issues that cannot wait, please contact [this person]
For furniture issues that cannot wait, please contact [this person]

-----------------------------

From: Me
To: Select Co-Workers

Question of the day: how would you define "a furniture issue that cannot wait"?


Possibilities:

MY DESK IS SLOWLY EATING MY LEGS
THIS CHAIR HAS TURNED INTO A PACK OF SKITTLES
KEYBOARD ONLY TYPES IN FORMAL SANSKRIT
PLEASE REPLACE THE PROJECTOR, IT KEEPS SHOWING THAT VIDEO FROM “THE RING”


Discuss.

-------------------------------

THIS PHONE IS ON FIRE I'M CALLING YOU RIGHT NOW WITH IT AND I TOO AM ON FUCKING FIRE

-------------------------------

Water cooler busted, preventing me putting out that dude who is on a phone that is on fire

---------------------------------

This drawer has a hole in it so everything I put in the drawer in on the floor. I keep putting shit in there anyway though. Oh, its also on fire.

-----------------------------------

THE COFFEE THERMOS APPEARS TO HAVE CONTRACTED BLACK PLAGUE. WE'RE ALL DEAD. WE HAVE NO COFFEE.

...also, on fire?

ALSO ON FIRE.

-------------------------------------

Feel free to add your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment