Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On why I love/hate working with the 18-22 set


"Dude. Stop. You are never going to be Instagram Famous."

"I dunno bro. I got into a pretty sick fight with the bassist from The Casualties this one time."

"What? OK. I am watching your balls actively crawl back up into your body right now."



"Yo D have you heard of  __ some fucking band ___?"

"No."

"How about __ this bizarre dubstep whatever the fuck __?"

"Absolutely not."

"It's like Skrillex but like way intense."

"??OK?? Please stop talking."

"Have you seen H2O?"

"Wait, what? Actually yes! Once. Literally 16 years ago."

"(real life equivalent of 'lol omg')"



 "I need to leave early? My friend tried to kill himself?"

" ..... "

" I mean not really I guess, he didn't try very hard, but I guess this is like a cry for help?

" ..... "



 "A newspaper? Like The Wall Street Times?"



"The Big Bang Theory is my jam. I smash on that constantly."

"Seriously, what fucking words are coming out of your mouth? How do you smash on a televsion show? Is this like 'fetch'? Scott, stop trying to make 'smash' happen."

(crickets)

" ... what, NO ONE here has seen Clueless? JESUS CHRIST I HATE EVERYTHING."






No comments:

Post a Comment