SO!
I got married, right? That was kind of cool. I would post photos, but well. Admittedly, I've been drinking some, and it's barely in my capacity to reach across the expanse of laptop and hit the right keys; clearly it is not in the cards for any kind of technological prowess. It was good, fun, muy excelente ... nice fuh me, yeah? I will revisit it soon, maybe, and provide all the visual stimulation your Portuguese hearts require (hello, Portugal!)
Otherwise. I had a point at the start. Or did I? I'm listening to enviromentally-themed black metal, which is proving to be distracting.
Fine. Staring at the blinking cursor is doing nothing for either of us. But I'm thinking of you, okay? And for the nth time in the past 2 years I am thinking that the muse must be chased at whatever cost, which I agree is a kind of vague and flighty statement -- that does not make it any less true. Beneath this exterior of corporate whore/suburban domestic goddess/what have you ... well, the old She Of The Mighty Font is there somewhere. I miss her too much for it not to be. And now there is the pressing issue of vicariousness being the only real available method, so. Whatever. I know what I mean.
Buy the ticket, take the ride. Yeah? Yeah.
Happy belated Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment