This made me laugh-cry-twitch.
Comment FTW: "Oh, that picture of Santorum. So smarmy. Smarming all over us smarmily as if he were Mr. Smarm."
Related, on GMA* this morning: "After Florida, [Romney] thought he had gotten engaged and a wedding date was set and the voters gave him his ring back and said 'We're going to flirt with this guy from Pittsburgh for a while." And just the concept of America - as - coquettish - heart breaker made me laugh loud enough to wake up the cat.
So l'm totally aware that there is less than a 0.000036% chance I will ever get the opportunity to say "President Santorum" and have it be true and not the most disgusting Halloween costume in the world, but just the idea that even 2% of a state as large as Minnesooooota (you have to say it like that) would go, "Ummmm yeah, I think I'd like THIS FUCKING GUY to run the free world" is extremely alarming. I mean? Guys? Come on, now. At least just tell me it was a joke. Because sometimes I worry about you. And this joke, she is not funny.
*Yes, I usually watch the first 15 minutes of GMA if I'm still home. I have a kind of sick love for Stephanopoulos. And at the veeeeeeery beginning, it's still kind of staight forward news and not Robert Pattinson's execution of his favorite 15 minute casserole.
No comments:
Post a Comment