Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Aint nobody
Peeve of the day: anyone who begins a sentence with "You might want to ... "
No. Fuck you. Do not deign to tell me what I might or might not want to do. I very much know what I want to fucking do. All of my intents and intentions are crystal fucking clear to me.
If YOU want me to do something, own that shit. Get alpha. No one has time for this passivity. Don't pussyfoot around and try to make it look like you're telling me to do a thing purely for my own fucking interests. Just be like "Hey, can you please do this thing?" I'll probably do it! I'm an accommodating type of bitch, you know. Unless you're all like 'can you ingest this piece of metal' or 'can you bomb Somalia' there's a pretty solid chance that I will be fucking thrilled to do whatever it is you want me to do. If I'm not, I will definitely make sure you understand why I'm not going to do the thing, or cannot do the thing, or am physically/mentally/robotically/erotically incapable of doing the thing. There will be reasons. You love reasons. Everyone fucking loves reasons.
That is all. Carry on with your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment